• Adhering to moral and ethical principles even when no one is watching.
• Being accountable for both failure and success.
• Honoring both personal and business commitments.
• Taking pride in the work we do as a team and as an individual.
• Doing things the correct way regardless of how it was done in the past.
• Looking ahead with the ability to identify project obstacles and plan around them
• Pioneering new ways to be more efficient and effective.
• Finding solutions to problems rather than wasting time pointing fingers.
• Having a positive impact on family members, coworkers and the community in general.
• Constantly striving to surpass the client's expectations.
• Taking the required time to understand client needs and expectations.
• Being personally available - not esteeming one client over the other.